Fill in Form below to book
PLEASE SEE OUR COVID PLAN Below.
* All equipment included (Stand Up Paddle Board, Paddle, PFD, Leash)
** Your own props required (Yoga mat and any additional props like Blocks etc)
The BtrueByou Covid19 Plan
As this summer approaches and things are cautiously reopening I would like you all to know that I am treating the situation respectfully. Therefore I have listed a few precautions to ensure your safety. These precautions are based on WCB recommendations and Interior Health requirements.
- Class sizes will stay small to ensure social distancing
- For SUP YOGA we are using individual anchors instead of the SUP Island.
- Students who have been ill in the past 14 days will not be permitted to any classes
- Payment recommendation is etransfer. If you prefer to pay a bigger amount instead of each class you can start a TAB and I will be keeping track. I will have a bucket there for cash, however, please bring the right amount so we can avoid handling change.
- Students are strongly encouraged to use washrooms at home
- Students must bring their own mats and props (a mat and prop order is going out this week – see below)
- Students with any of the following symptoms: coughing, fever, sore throat or difficulty breathing are asked to stay home
- No hands-on assists
- Spray-sanitizer available at all times
** Let’s treat each other with love, kindness and gratitude and use a pinch of common sense in all this as we need to remember we are all in it together**